- Fractioning, separating filter: reliable, self cleaning, continuous operation.
- Feed inlet sprayed against a metallic wire, mounted on rotating drum and split in fine and coarse fraction.
- Central feed inlet at low pressure (1 bar max).
- Double sintered stainless steel wire available at different openings depending on the application and expected results.
- Continuous wire back washing.
- Process water filtration, filler and fine separation from fibers, sticky removal, clarified water filtration, effluent filtration.
- Recovery of valuable fibers in process water.
- Controlled max size of solid particles for fine filtration application.
- Compact machine, complete stainless steel construction, almost free maintenance operation.
PAPER INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS:
- Fillers and fines separation from the fibers
- Stickies removal
- Filtration of waters coming from the water treatment plants, to remove the last suspended solids, thus allowing the re-use of the water in the producing processes
- Cleaners rejects treatment for the fillers recovering
- Filtering of the waters coming from the vacuum pumps
- Treatment of the waters coming from the stock washing and filtering process.
Treatment of waters coming from producing processes of:
- Canning industry;
- Oil industry;
- Municipal and/or industrial wastewater treatment plants.